- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, postal address).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Silver Impression Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email or phone you regarding your order.
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The Silver Impression Company securely stores your data on our servers in Manchester UK. The data centre is a leading enterprise facility and benefits from 24/7/365 on-site security, internal and external CCTV and biometric and card access security checkpoints. Our off-site backup facilities are covered by similar security measures. All remote access is limited by IP address and limited user access.
Our Company may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
The Silver Impression Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 07496 390160
Or write to us: The Silver Impression Company, Caer Eglwys, Penrhos, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, LL53 7NH.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 07496 390160
- Or write to us at: The Silver Impression Company, Caer Eglwys, Penrhos, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, LL53 7NH.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Silver Impression Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office. Telephone: 0303 1231113. Postal Address: The Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.